Monday, December 21, 2009

Excited again! Aurora, CO

How quickly things can change.  In my last entry I was bummed because the scheduled showing of our condo had been canceled.  But, since then, another showing was scheduled for Saturday, Dec. 19th.  We were waiting anxiously to hear the 'feedback' from the realtor and low and behold the same realtor has scheduled a second viewing for tomorrow, Dec. 22nd!  This could be good!  We never would have dreamed that we would get any activity the week of Christmas!

Meanwhile, I don't believe I mentioned that we sold our '96 Lincoln about 3 weeks ago.   We now have the Dodge truck as our only vehicle.  So far, it hasn't been too inconvenient.  Especially on the days I work at Iliff Square Library as it is only a couple miles from home.  Dale just drops me at work on the days he might need the truck.

Our trailer is still in the shop awaiting parts to fix the awning.  The new tires for it are in so we will be taking the trailer from Camping World directly to the tire shop.  After that is done, Dale has a few more things to do while he still has the wood shop here in Heather Gardens available for use.  Another step closer!

As Christmas approaches it seems odd for us to be all alone again.  This will be the second time in the past few years that Dale and I will spend Christmas day alone.  The past two years my sister Marie and her husband, Gerald flew us up to Worland to spend the holidays with them.  Unfortunately, I have to work the day after Christmas and did not make plans soon enough to take the day off.      :o(   But, it could work out that we get to spend the day with some good friends who will find themselves all alone for the first time this year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you sold it! I'm excited for this next "stretch" of getting you guys on the road!
    Love you,

    ReplyDelete